A permanent glass ionomer luting cement in a hand-mix version; the cement offers fluoride release while its low film thickness optimizes fit and marginal integrity. Refill pack includes ‘1 Powder 33 g, 1 Liquid 12 ml, 1 Mixing Pad
1 Powder 33 g, 1 Liquid 12 ml, 1 Mixing Pad
- Glass ionomer luting cement offers chemical bond to enamel and dentin.
- Releases fluoride.
- High biocompatibility.
- Extremely low film thickness optimizes fit and marginal integrity.
- Suggested Applications
- Cementing of crowns and bridges, inlays, posts and screws, and orthodontic bands.
- Cavity Lining
- Permanent cementation of inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges made of
- Metal or porcelain-fused to metal
- – All-aluminia or all-zirconia strengthened core ceramic systems (e.g. Lava™ Crowns & Bridges)
- Permanent cementation of endodontic posts and orthodontic appliances made of metal
- Cavity lining